Alpine Bank believes that supporting education is critical to building strong communities. That’s why the bank takes a more is better approach to giving back to a wide variety of education initiatives across Colorado. From rewarding K-12 students for good grades to funding scholarships that can make dreams of college come true, Alpine is determined to make a difference.
Alpine Bank’s popular Pays for A’s program rewards children for getting good grades. Students can enter their report cards for twice-yearly drawings to select the winners. And we’re not talking about small change as a drawing winner with a straight-A report card earns $50 cash.
To help make a college education a reality, Alpine Bank currently funds nine different scholarship programs to support Coloradans. The Alpine Bank Latino-Hispanic Scholarship with Colorado Mountain College (CMC) alone has assisted 240 recipients attending CMC since 1996. Scholarships include:
- J. Robert Young Scholarship
- Alpine Bank Scholarship (Colorado Mesa University)
- Alpine Bank Latino-Hispanic Scholarship (CMU)
- Alpine Bank Latino-Hispanic Scholarship (CMC)
- Alpine Bank Latino-Hispanic Scholarship (Denver Scholarship Foundation)
- Independent Bankers of Colorado Education Foundation Scholarship
- Imogene Pass Run/Alpine Bank Scholarship
- Alpine Bank Montrose Scholarship (CMU-Montrose)
- Alpine Bank College Scholarships for Colorado Cyclists
Learn more about all of these educational programs at alpinebank.com, where you can also learn more about the Alpine Bank Loyalty Visa
® Debit Card. Alpine Bank customers who’ve selected the Education card help the bank give back to support local school-related programs every time they use their debit card.