Alpine Bank loves educators! You all work tirelessly to help teach the youth in our communities. Many of you also use your own money to purchase supplies for your classrooms and students in need. To better support you we have created the Teacher Reimbursement Program. Alpine Bank will reimburse teachers for school supplies up to $200 before October 31, 2019*. This program is open to all educators in the following school districts. Please reach out to the contact listed with each district for more information.
· La Plata County School District – contact Brian Moore at [email protected] or 970-426-7192
· Montrose County School District – contact Jane Marie Amundson at [email protected] or 970-360-6896
· San Miguel School District – Brian Marsh at [email protected] or 970-369-5400
· Delta County School District – contact Becky Standish at [email protected] or 970-874-0922
· Ouray County School District – Meredith Coulter at [email protected] or 970-369-5011
Another easy way to support educators and education in your community is with our Education Loyalty Debit Card. Alpine Bank’s Loyalty Debit Card program began in 1997 and has become an innovative way for our customers to give back to their communities. Each time you use your Alpine Bank Loyalty Debit Card, Alpine Bank donates 10 cents to educational organizations in your community.
*In order to be reimbursed you must have an existing account or open a new account with Alpine Bank. Reimbursement will be made within two weeks of presentation of receipts dated between 08/01/19-10/31/19, for reimbursement.