SBA Options for Small Businesses
We value your contribution to our local economy. That’s why we offer government-backed SBA loans in CO to help you start or stay ahead.
SBA 7(a) Loans
Use your 7(a) loan proceeds to establish a new business or to assist in the acquisition, operation or expansion of an existing business.
- Terms up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms up to 25 years for fixed assets
- Expansion or renovation of an existing building
- Construction of a new facility
- Purchase land, buildings, equipment, inventory and fixtures
- Leasehold improvements
- Refinancing debts for compelling reasons
- Start a business
SBA 504 Loans
Use your 504 loan proceeds for major fixed assets, such as equipment or real estate.
- Construction of new facilities
- Renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing land and improvements
- Purchasing long-term machinery and equipment
Valid identification is required to open this account. Please refer to this list of acceptable forms of identification.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program - Forgiveness Information