Online Management for Small Business Checking and Management
Move your business banking online with our wide array of powerful digital banking services.
Business Online Banking
Now you can manage your accounts around the clock — without leaving the office.
- Fast and secure service for business customers
- Instant access to deposit, savings and loan balance information
- View detailed account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Export transaction data to many financial software programs
- Simplify account management
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a bank
- Have the ability to manage multiple users
Bill Pay for Business1
With this convenient service, you can pay bills quickly from any computer, 24 hours a day.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until the scheduled payment date
- Administration control options available:
- Manage users
- Set up dual control
- Receive reports
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
1Certain transaction fees and limitations apply. Please refer to the product terms and conditions.
To enroll your business in Alpine Online, please complete, sign, mail in or bring this Business Online Banking Enrollment Form into an Alpine Bank branch.
Keep track of your account with mobile business banking, no matter where you are.
Alpine Mobile App1
Download the App:
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
- For business customers enrolled in online banking
- Monitor your account information and activity
- Transfer money between your Alpine Bank accounts
- View check images, re-order checks, or place a stop payment
- Make a loan payment, payoff or advance on your line of credit
- Bill Pay2
- Manage your debit card status, notify us of travel plans, set controls and receive alerts
Deposit checks with ease — all it takes is a few simple steps using your web-enabled device.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check (make sure you sign it), following the on-screen instructions
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received. Business customers must contact Commercial Services at 833-325-7902 to enable Alpine Mobile® for deposits.
1Alpine Bank does not charge you a fee for using Alpine Mobile®; however, your wireless carrier’s standard web access and text message rates may still apply. Mobile deposit limitations apply. Please refer to product terms and conditions.
2Certain transaction fees and limitations apply. Please refer to the product terms and conditions.