Notice of Bank Holiday
Severe drought conditions have turned our Colorado forests into kindling, with multiple fires burning thousands of acres and displacing thousands of our neighbors. People across our state need help with essentials to live-- food, water, shelter and fuel. Please join Alpine Bank in donating to the American Red Cross today. Alpine Bank will match donations up to a total of $250,000 to the Red Cross, Colorado chapter.
Help For Those Affected by Colorado Fires
If you are an Alpine Bank loan customer who has been affected by this summer’s Colorado fires, we want you to know we are committed to supporting you and our Colorado communities. In response to the financial pressure impacting many of you from the current fire disasters across our state, effective immediately, Alpine Bank will defer loan payments to the end of the loan for up to three months.
- This deferral is available to all customers within a declared disaster area.
- Alpine will defer payments up to three months for customers affected by the fires.
- You will need to sign a Change in Terms agreement detailing the terms of the deferral.
- Payments will be deferred to the end of the loan term and will be due at maturity or payoff; see your Alpine Bank Relationship Manager for details.
- Interest will continue to accrue at the prevailing rate on the unpaid principal balance during the deferral.
If you have questions or would like to arrange a deferral agreement for your loan, please contact your Alpine Bank Relationship Manager. If you would like to donate to the American Red Cross Colorado and Wyoming chapter, please read the information below. Helping our neighbors in Colorado communities impacted by the Colorado fires.