To receive a wire transfer to your account, please provide the following information to the individual or business sending the wire.
- Routing ABA Number: 102103407
- Bank Name: Alpine Bank
- City, State: Glenwood Springs, CO
- Your Account Number: Alpine Bank Account Number
- Title of Account: Alpine Bank Customer Name
To receive a wire transfer from a foreign country, follow the instructions below. International wires generally take up to 2 days; however, they may take as long as 10 days to be received. The originating sender is required to provide their full address when sending the incoming wire.
- Beneficiary Bank Name: Alpine Bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: 2200 Grand Avenue, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 USA
- Beneficiary Bank SWIFT: APPIUS55
- Beneficiary Name at Alpine Bank: Alpine Bank Customer Name
- Beneficiary’s Full Address: Alpine Bank Customer Address
- Beneficiary Account Number at Alpine Bank: Alpine Bank Account Number
- Reference (Optional): Special Instructions
Still have questions?