Alpine Bank’s Business Debit Card allows you to make purchases with Visa® merchants worldwide, without having to carry around a checkbook1. It’s faster, easier and less costly than writing a check— with no annual fee.
- Contactless and EMV chip enabled for better security
- Make purchases around the globe1 and online anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Enjoy digital wallet Apple Pay®, Fitbit Pay™ , Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay
- Debit card rewards. Learn more
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Make withdrawals, transfers, and inquiries at ATMs
- Cut the cost of ordering checks
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash
- Authorization process limits your risk for lost or stolen cards
- Easily track expenses
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement
What is Visa Secure?
Visa Secure helps protect your card against unauthorized use when you shop online.
Visa has developed a program that helps ensure that payments are made by the rightful owner of the Visa account, to make online purchases more secure. We aim to make your online transactions as secure, fast and convenient as purchases you make in a store.
- An extra layer of security for online transactions
- Increased confidence in the safety of online purchases
- When required, a simple, easy-to-use interface
What do I have to do to sign up?
Nothing. There is no enrollment or password required.
How does it work?
When you shop online and see the Visa Secure badge on participating merchant sites, this means your online purchases are secured with Visa. Visa has developed a program that helps confirm your identity when you make an online purchase. This service helps make shopping online more secure by protecting against unauthorized use of your Visa card.
Whether you’re using a desktop, mobile or other digital device, you may be guided through an additional check to verify your identity. This helps Alpine Bank know you’re really you, and it better protects you from fraud.
With Apple Pay®, Fitbit Pay™, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay you can leave your debit card or credit card in your wallet, or even at home. Just add your debit card and/or credit card information to your mobile device, watch or fitness tracker and pay with just the touch of your finger, or a one-time phone code.
- Secure and convenient way to pay
- Make payments online, in stores and within apps
- Can be used with multiple mobile devices
- One of the safest methods of payment
- Can be used at merchants worldwide
- Make Alpine Bank your default card
To learn how to register for this convenient payment option, visit one of the following sites that support your device:
Debit Card Rewards
Watch your change add up fast!
Our debit card rewards program rounds up to the next whole dollar every time you use your Alpine Bank VISA® debit card.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Reach for your Alpine Bank VISA debit card every time you make a purchase.
Step 2: Each transaction is rounded up to the next whole dollar. The rounded-up amount is then transferred from your checking account to your savings account.
Step 3: Receive from Alpine Bank a 5% quarterly bonus on the total of all rounded amounts you've saved — without even trying. 2
Here’s an example:
|Example of Debit Card Rewards Transaction|
|You purchase fuel for your vehicle.|
|Total charged to your debit card||$49.00|
|Change transferred to savings||$0.71|
|5% bonus rewarded by Alpine (each quarter)||$.04|
|Total transferred to your savings||$.75|
To participate in Change Matters
You will need each of the following:
Businesses with each of the following can also participate in the program:
- Alpine Bank business VISA debit card
- Alpine Bank business checking account
- Alpine Bank business savings account
2 To enroll in the Change Matters® program, you need to have a debit card and be a signer on a checking account and a money market/savings account with Alpine Bank. The 5% bonus is calculated and automatically credited to the account holder’s money market/savings account quarterly. Please refer to the Debit Card and Change Matters agreements for more information. Matched rewards are subject to IRS and other tax reporting. Other standard account terms, conditions and fee schedule apply.
1 Visa Foreign Transaction fees in the amount of 1% of the amount of the transaction may apply.
*Alpine Bank debit cards are available with no annual fee to individuals with an Alpine Bank checking account.