As part of our commitment to deliver exceptional service and solutions—and due to the complex nature of construction loans, a conversation with a lender to assess individual financing needs serves our construction customers best. Click “Request Info" and a member of our loan team will reach out.
- Flexible Financing
- Local Processing
- Friendly Service
Our emphasis is not making a loan, but on creating a relationship.
- Friendly, attentive service from application, to lot* or land purchase and through the build process.
- Repayment terms are designed around your unique circumstances.
- Decision-making and processing are handled right here in Colorado.
- We also offer construction loans exclusively for the building phase.
*Maximum loan-to-value ratio of 75% on improved lots.
Your dream home can be a reality. Alpine Bank is a unique financing partner for residential construction.
- Just like our approach to lot and land loans, we believe creating a relationship is more important than just lending money.
- Our friendly, Colorado-based officers, decision-makers and processors work to understand your individual needs.
- We can offer both straight construction lines of credit and one-time close loans, depending on what will work best for you.
- Construction draws are based on work completed. Alpine Bank works very quickly to get contractors paid throughout the process—often with even same day payments—so your project stays on time and on budget.
- Payments are interest-only until the project is done, and are made only on what you've drawn.
- Then, when the building is completed we convert your loan to a permanent mortgage with favorable terms.
Subject to Alpine Bank’s standard underwriting requirements.
Valid identification is required to open this account. Please refer to this list of acceptable forms of identification.
Rates and terms are subject to current market conditions and Alpine Bank underwriting requirements; other restrictions may apply.
View our NMLS List (PDF).