SBA Paycheck Protection Program - Forgiveness
The Small Business Association’s Paycheck Protection Program application deadline officially expired May 31, 2021.
The Alpine Bank Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Portal is open for all PPP loans. All PPP borrowers with loan origination dates in 2020 should have received an email from [email protected] with an invitation to apply for PPP Forgiveness. All PPP borrowers whose loans were originated in 2021 can return to Alpine Bank’s PPP Portal and use their previous login information to access the forgiveness application.
If you do not know your login credentials, please reach out to your Alpine Bank Relationship Officer.
Please use a Google Chrome internet browser for the best user experience.
- Use this User Guide for the PPP Forgiveness Platform and this Document Checklist for your PPP Forgiveness Application.
- Note that we will only be accepting Small Business Administration (SBA) PPP Forgiveness Applications through Alpine Bank’s online portal.
- Should you need internet access to complete your PPP Forgiveness Application, you may come into any Alpine Bank location.
- Pending legislation from the SBA related to PPP Forgiveness may still change the process of Forgiveness; we encourage you to check with your CPA or agent regarding this matter prior to Application submission.
Alpine Bank asks that Forgiveness Applicants be advised of the following:
- The revised forms include Form 3508S, which provides a streamlined forgiveness application for all PPP loans of $150,000 or less.
- Please check the website for further updates.
To see the full SBA guidance please follow this link:
SBA PPP Forgiveness Document Checklist
Alpine Bank PPP Forgiveness Platform User Guide
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ and Instructions
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508 and Instructions
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508S and Instructions