SBA LOAN FORGIVENESS APPLICATION (UPDATED 09/30/20)
Alpine Bank PPP Loan Customer Update: Tuesday, September 30 5:00 PM MDST
Alpine Bank announces the opening of our Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Portal. All PPP borrowers through Alpine Bank should have received an email from [email protected] with an invitation to apply for PPP Forgiveness.
This email will be sent to the email address listed on your initial PPP Loan Application.
- Email should be received no later than Friday, October 2, 2020. Please check spam/junk folders for this email if you don’t initially see it.
- Within this email there is a user-specific link to our online PPP Forgiveness platform. Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
- Once you click the link you will be taken to the user setup screen in which you will establish your password.
- Your username for the Forgiveness Platform will be the email address listed on your initial PPP Loan Application.
- Also, within your invitation email there are links to a User Guide for the PPP Forgiveness Platform and a Document Checklist for your PPP Forgiveness Application.
Please note that we will only be accepting Small Business Administration (SBA) PPP Forgiveness Applications through the Bank’s online portal.
- Should you need internet access to complete your PPP Forgiveness Application, you may come into any Alpine Bank location.
Pending legislation from the SBA related to PPP Forgiveness may still change the process of Forgiveness; we encourage you to check with your CPA or agent regarding this matter prior to Application submission.
- SBA PPP Forgiveness Document Checklist
- Alpine Bank PPP Forgiveness Platform User Guide
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ Instructions
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application 3508EZ
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application 3508 Instructions
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application 3508
We will continue to monitor new information from Treasury, the SBA and industry advocacy organizations as it becomes available, and as always we will keep this site updated with new information.
Regards, best wishes and take great care,
Chief Retail Officer
Alpine Bank COVID 19 Deferral Program
The program works as follows:
- Alpine Bank will defer your loan payments. This does not mean that you do not owe the payment (including interest); it simply means you are not obligated to make payments on the loan for the next 90 days.
- The impact of the deferred payments-including the interest that accrues on your loan-will be applicable to your final payment (or when it pays off, if in advance of the loan's contracted maturity).
- After 90 days, you will be expected to resume normal payments. If you do not feel that this will be possible or will need other accommodations, please discuss with your loan officer.
- If currently escrowing for taxes or insurance with your loan payment-we ask that you make the escrow payments during this time period. If you do not feel this is feasible and are unable to make the escrow payments, when payments resume they will be applied to the outstanding escrows due prior to being applied to any interest or principal.
Thank you for being a loyal Alpine Bank customer.
Please contact your loan officer if you have any other questions or concerns.
Alternative Banking Options
- Bank online with Alpine Online®. Learn More
- Pay companies and individuals electronically
- Transfer money to and from your Alpine accounts and other financial institutions
- Bank anytime, anywhere with our AlpineMobile® app. Find us on the app store on your iPhone, iPad or Android device(1). Must be enrolled in Alpine Online banking. Learn More
- Deposit checks into your account(2) via smart phone or tablet
- Pay companies and individuals electronically
- Apply for a personal checking account online here.
- Visit a surcharge-free ATM-Alpine Bank is part of the Allpoint ATM network, 43,000+ ATMs across the U.S.
- Use our automated information phone line, 888-4-Alpine (888-425-7463), for 24-hour access to account balance, account history, transfer funds, make payments, and activate or report a lost or stolen debit card.
- Use our green Live Chat button found on the right side of every alpinebank.com page.
1 Alpine Bank does not charge you a fee for using AlpineMobile®; however, your wireless carrier 's standard web access and text message rates may apply.
2 Mobile deposit limitations apply. Please refer to product terms and conditions.
Most of our branch lobbies are now open to serve you. However, please consider contacting your local branch to make an appointment. Please see your preferred Alpine Bank branch below for details, including appointment qualifications. You may also use drive-up and walk-up banking where provided, as well as night drop and ATM services.
Not going to make it into the bank? We'll miss you but we get it!
Take advantage of some of our alternative banking options listed above that don't require coming in.
We Appreciate Your Cooperation:
- Stay home if you have a cough or fever
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another
- Wear a face covering to all branch visits, and be prepared to provide a photo ID so we can properly identify you prior to entry
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Due to social distancing, some branches may allow fewer customers inside at a time
- Follow one-way traffic patterns when entering and exiting the bank
Please visit our Locations/Hours page for current information and branch hours.
Thank you for your business and for helping to keep our communities safe - we are all in this together!