SBA Paycheck Protection Program Application - First & Second Draw
Update: Thursday, April 1 2021, 7:00 a.m. MST
We appreciate everyone’s patience and consideration in this matter.
Beginning Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. MT, Alpine Bank will begin accepting Applications for First Draw and Second Draw U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans. Please be advised that Alpine Bank is only able to accept PPP Applications through our online portal.
ALSO, as a reminder, this program is only available to Alpine Bank business customers of record as of end-of-business on April 1, 2021.
Information on requirements and eligibility along with application materials for the SBA PPP may be found at the following website:
To apply for an SBA 7(a) Guaranty under SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) through Alpine Bank please review the following:
Resources included to complete an SBA PPP Application are:
- Top-line Overview of First Draw PPP- 1/8/2021
- Top-line Overview of Second Draw PPP- 1/8/2021
- How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Maximum Loan Amounts Including What Documentation to Provide- First Draw- 3/12/2021
- How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Maximum Loan Amounts Including What Documentation to Provide- Second Draw- 3/12/2021
- Paycheck Protection Program-Application First Draw-3/3/2021
- Paycheck Protection Program-Application First Draw for Schedule C Filers Using Gross Income-3/3/2021
- Paycheck Protection Program-Application Second Draw-3/3/2021
- Paycheck Protection Program-Application Second Draw for Schedule C Filers Using Gross Income -3/3/2021
- Sample Form 941
- Sample ABC LLC Payroll Summary
- First Draw Loan Financial Data Checklist
- Second Draw Loan Financial Data Checklist
- Review the Financial Data Checklists:
First Draw Loan: Compile support document items: 1 through 5 as needed from the First Draw Loans Financial Data Checklist. As Alpine Bank understands it, the minimum required support documents to constitute an SBA PPP Application are items 1, 2, and 3 from the checklist. If you plan to include retirement and health care benefits, we will need support documents 4 and 5, respectively, on the checklist. These items will help you calculate the figures needed to complete your application.
Second Draw Loan: Compile support document items: 1 through 6 as needed from the Second Draw Loans Financial Data Checklist. As Alpine Bank understands it, the minimum required support documents to constitute an SBA PPP Application are items 1, 2, and 3 from the checklist. If you plan to include retirement and health care benefits, we will need support documents 4 and 5, respectively, on the checklist. For second draw loans greater than $150,000 item 6 is required as well. These items will help you calculate the figures needed to complete your application.
- Please thoroughly review the program requirements and eligibility criteria. Full program details can be found in the links above. Please note that for Second Draw PPP loans the SBA has implemented a 25% reduction in revenue requirement.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you may begin your application by clicking here: Alpine Bank PPP Portal. For those users who received their first PPP loan with Alpine Bank and have accessed our online platform, your original/existing username and password will be required. Please contact your loan officer should you need a password reset. If you have not accessed the platform, please contact your lender to have the link sent to you again.
(IMPORTANT NOTE: Both the SBA and Alpine Bank’s processing team continue to work on more effective processing solutions, so transmission instructions and requirements may change without notice. PLEASE be sure to check this page on Alpine Bank’s website to re-verify application submittal instructions and information.)
The SBA will make the final determination on PPP 7(a) Guaranties approved, on PPP Loan terms and on PPP Loan forgiveness.
As of the published time of this memo, Alpine Bank’s primary objective is to make best efforts to secure SBA 7(a) Guaranties for as many applicants under the SBA PPP as is possible. However, there is NO guarantee that all Applications submitted and processed will receive SBA PPP 7(a) Guaranties. Alpine Bank will be working under a good faith assumption that the SBA will provide SBA PPP 7(a) Guaranties for as many Applications received as possible. A completed and submitted Application is no guarantee that an SBA PPP 7(a) Guaranty needed to fund your loan will be approved.
Please be aware that many important questions about this Program remain, and that Alpine Bank continues to do its utmost to get answers to these questions. As a result, there is reasonable probability that this Program, Application materials, and processing may change with little or no notice.
If you have further questions, please contact your Alpine Bank relationship officer.
Regards, take good care,
Chief Retail Officer
Branch Hours & Operations
Most of our branch lobbies are open to serve you. Please visit our Locations/Hours page for current information and branch hours as some may have changed. You may use drive-up and walk-up banking where provided, as well as night drop and ATM services. Please consider contacting your local branch to make an appointment.
Alternative Banking Options
Not going to make it into the bank? We'll miss you but we get it!
Take advantage of some of our alternative banking options that don't require coming in.
- Bank online with Alpine Online®. Learn More
- Pay companies and individuals electronically
- Transfer money to and from your Alpine accounts and other financial institutions
- Bank anytime, anywhere with our AlpineMobile® app. Find us on the app store on your iPhone, iPad or Android device(1). Must be enrolled in Alpine Online banking. Learn More
- Deposit checks into your account(2) via smart phone or tablet
- Pay companies and individuals electronically
- Apply for a personal checking account online here.
- Visit a surcharge-free ATM-Alpine Bank is part of the Allpoint ATM network, 43,000+ ATMs across the U.S.
- Use our automated information phone line, 888-4-Alpine (888-425-7463), for 24-hour access to account balance, account history, transfer funds, make payments, and activate or report a lost or stolen debit card.
- Use our green Live Chat button found on the right side of every alpinebank.com page.
1 Alpine Bank does not charge you a fee for using AlpineMobile®; however, your wireless carrier 's standard web access and text message rates may apply.
2 Mobile deposit limitations apply. Please refer to product terms and conditions.
SBA Loan Forgiveness Information (Updated 03/11/21)
Alpine Bank PPP Forgiveness Portal
Updated: Thursday, March 11, 2021 9:00 AM MST
Our Alpine Bank Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Portal is open using the updated SBA Forgiveness Application forms. All PPP borrowers through Alpine Bank should have received an email from [email protected] with an invitation to apply for PPP Forgiveness.
- This email will be sent to the email address listed on your initial PPP Loan Application. If you have not received this email or need it to be resent please reach out to your Alpine Bank Relationship Officer.
- Within this email there is a user-specific link to our online PPP Forgiveness platform. Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
- Once you click the link you will be taken to the user setup screen in which you will establish your password.
- Your username for the Forgiveness Platform will be the email address listed on your initial PPP Loan Application.
- Also, within your invitation email there are links to a User Guide for the PPP Forgiveness Platform and a Document Checklist for your PPP Forgiveness Application.
- Please note that we will only be accepting Small Business Administration (SBA) PPP Forgiveness Applications through the Bank’s online portal.
- Should you need internet access to complete your PPP Forgiveness Application, you may come into any Alpine Bank location.
- Pending legislation from the SBA related to PPP Forgiveness may still change the process of Forgiveness; we encourage you to check with your CPA or agent regarding this matter prior to Application submission.
Alpine Bank asks that Forgiveness Applicants be advised of the following:
- The revised forms include Form 3508S, which provides a streamlined forgiveness application for all PPP loans of $150,000 or less.
- Please check the website for further updates.
- To see the full SBA guidance please follow this link:
SBA PPP Forgiveness Document Checklist
Alpine Bank PPP Forgiveness Platform User Guide
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ and Instructions
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508 and Instructions
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508S and Instructions
We are continuing to take the necessary precautions to protect our customers and employees. In an effort to keep everyone safe and minimize the spread of the virus Alpine Bank locations have adopted the following protocols:
- Stay home if you have a cough or fever
- Wash hands before entering and upon leaving
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another
- Wear a face covering to all branch visits, and be prepared to provide a photo ID so we can properly identify you prior to entry
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Due to social distancing, some branches may allow fewer customers inside at a time
- Follow one-way traffic patterns when entering and exiting the bank
We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you for your business and for helping to keep our communities safe - we are all in this together!