Help us give back
Each time you use your Alpine Bank Loyalty Debit Card, we donate 10 cents to your chosen cause. Whether it's the arts, education, environment or another passion in your community, small change makes a big difference.
Last year, Alpine Bank donated a record $4.2 million to support community groups and nonprofits across Colorado, with Alpine donating $1.2 million of this total on behalf of customers using our debit card. Help spark change in your community by getting your card today. #WeGiveADime
As a valued Alpine Bank customer, you make it possible for us to contribute to the strength of the Colorado communities. Thanks for helping us give back. #Trailblazingwithyou
Alpine Bank's Loyalty Debit Card program began in 1997 and has become an innovative way for our customers to give back to their communities.
Each time you use your Alpine Bank Loyalty Debit Card, Alpine Bank donates 10 cents to organizations that are specific to your community and geographical area. These special cards are available with no annual fee to individuals with an Alpine Bank checking account.
- Spark change in your community! We donate 10¢ to your chosen cause every time you swipe
- EMV chip enabled for better security
- Make purchases around the globe 1 and online anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Enjoy digital wallet Apple Pay®, Google Pay© and Samsung Pay©
- Debit card rewards. Learn more
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Make withdrawals, transfers, and inquiries at ATMs
- Cut the cost of ordering checks
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash
- Authorization process limits your risk for lost or stolen cards
- Easily track expenses
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement
Select a Card
Environment helps restore, preserve and protect local ecosystems. Learn more about this card and the photographer who made it beautiful here.
Community benefits organizations that meet and support human needs. Learn more about this card and the history of the Colorado Flag here.
Education supports local, school-related programs. Learn more about this card and the artist who made it beautiful here.
Arts funds arts and culture in our community. Learn more about this card and the artist who made it beautiful here.
Latino Community is a partnership with Latino and Hispanic community projects to support, integrate and celebrate their heritage. Learn more about this card and the artist who made it beautiful here.
Colorado Mountain College (CMC)
Benefits the CMC Foundation's general scholarship fund for nontraditional students.
Children’s Hospital Colorado
Benefits a leading pediatric healthcare network dedicated to caring for kids at all ages and stages of growth. Click here to learn more about this card and the impact of Children's Colorado.
Fort Lewis College
Benefits the Four Corners region’s stronghold of academic excellence in Durango. Learn more here.
What is Visa Secure?
Visa Secure helps protect your card against unauthorized use when you shop online.
Visa has developed a program that helps ensure that payments are made by the rightful owner of the Visa account, to make online purchases more secure. We aim to make your online transactions as secure, fast and convenient as purchases you make in a store.
- An extra layer of security for online transactions
- Increased confidence in the safety of online purchases
- When required, a simple, easy-to-use interface
What do I have to do to sign up?
Nothing. There is no enrollment or password required.
How does it work?
When you shop online and see the Visa Secure badge on participating merchant sites, this means your online purchases are secured with Visa. Visa has developed a program that helps confirm your identity when you make an online purchase. This service helps make shopping online more secure by protecting against unauthorized use of your Visa card.
Whether you’re using a desktop, mobile or other digital device, you may be guided through an additional check to verify your identity. This helps Alpine Bank know you’re really you, and it better protects you from fraud.
With Apple Pay®, Google Pay© and Samsung Pay© you can leave your debit card or credit card in your wallet, or even at home. Just add your debit card and/or credit card information to your mobile device and pay with just the touch of your finger, or a one-time phone code.
- Secure and convenient way to pay
- Make payments online, in stores and within apps
- Can be used with multiple mobile devices
- One of the safest methods of payment
- Can be used at merchants worldwide
- Make Alpine Bank your default card
To learn how to register for this convenient payment option, visit one of the following sites that support your device:
1 Visa Foreign Transaction fees in the amount of 1% of the amount of the transaction may apply.