Online Banking & Mobile App Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
Find helpful answers to questions pertaining to online banking, our mobile app and more here.
Send money directly from our app to friends and family with Zelle®
Online Banking Support
To manage your Alpine Bank Visa® debit card(s) please complete the following steps:
In the Dashboard, scroll down to Card management and select the debit card you wish to manage.
NOTE: The ellipse … takes you to a shortcut to submit an Alpine Bank Visa debit card Travel notice.
Card Management Includes:
Select the green slide bar to lock your card and turn it off until you unlock it.
Alerts and protections - Notification Settings
Set up Notifications to alert you when a transaction is blocked or processed.
- After selecting the card, click on Alerts and protection.
- Click on Notification settings.
- Check-mark the type of notifications you would like to receive for blocked and/or processed transactions. Click Save.
Alerts & Protections – Blocks and Notifications
Location, Merchant types, Transaction types, Spending limit blocks and Notifications may be created to help protect you from debit card fraud or manage spending abilities.
- After selecting the card, click on Alerts and protections.
- Click on Locations, Merchant types, Transaction types, or Spending limits.
- Check-mark the type of transactions you would like to block, or receive notifications when transactions are processed. For spending limits, input the dollar amount limit. Click Save.
Report a card as lost or stolen. This will deactivate your card.
- After selecting the applicable card, click on Report lost/stolen.
- Select either My card is lost or My card is stolen. Then, click Report Lost or Report Stolen to confirm that your card has been lost or stolen. Tell us at once if you believe your card has been lost or stolen. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down, and to limit your liability for unauthorized transfers.
To obtain a new card, visit a bank location to have a new card printed. If you can’t make it into a location, you may call 800-551-6098 to order a new card and it will be mailed to you in seven to ten business days.
Reorder and Activate Card
If you have a broken or worn-out card, you may order a replacement. You may also activate a new card that was sent to you.
- After selecting the applicable card, click on Reorder card. If you are activating a card, click on Activate new card.
- Select Reorder. Reordered cards take seven to ten business day to process.